Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas card for a special Mother

I used a 9" x 9" card and first layered a piece of pearlised gold card I had floating around.  I then used a Marianne poinsettia die and my Grand Caliber to produce two sets of leaves in a pearlised red card plus another set in pearlised green card.  I used silicone to put the flower together with a mirror gold card centre piece.  I used another Marianne die to produce the curvy stems to which I attached some holly leaves all in pearlised green card.  I punched out some little red circles using an ordinary 2 hole punch and then positioned the whole lot on the card. I printed the message onto white card, layered it onto the pearlised green and then positioned it over the green ribbon running from top to bottom on the left-hand side of the card.  I finally used some green gems on the top and bottom of the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment