Tuesday 21 February 2012

Brother's Wedding Anniversary

This always proves a difficult card for me to make as my brother is not a "card" person, however I am quite happy with the result of my efforts!  I used the Nellie Snellen heart dies and with the Grand Caliber I produced one heart in a pealised grey card, one in white card and finally one in a pearlised aquamarine card.  I cut the black one to resemble a jacket and mounted the white heart behind.  I punched a Martha Stewart heart and mounted that behind the aquamarine heart.  I decorated both hearts with small gems and mounted them on some pearlised aquamarine card onto which I printed a light grey rose design from Serif Craft Artist.  I used Nestability dies to mount the hearts onto and finally added a sentiment with some flowers around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment