Wednesday 7 May 2014

Woodware JGS325 Love Tulips

Hi Everyone!
Can't resist Craft Fairs and this stamp is my latest purchase, along with a few other items of course!!  The lovely lady from Wear Crafts, who was demonstrating this particular image, provided the inspiration though I must say it was time consuming so I will do something easier next time I use the stamp.  I also bought the Mix'd Media inx by Donna Salazah to try and loved the effects you can create with these.



I stamped the image twice (once on watercolour card) and then used the Mix'd Media Inx to colour the image.  I cut around it (the really fiddly bit!!) and then used foam pads to mount it over the plain stamped image.  As it was fairly elaborate I kept the sentiment simple and added three gems to lift it a little.  I hope you like the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment